Unistone disposers are easy to operate. Proper operating procedures are:
Important Safety Precautions:
1. Children should only operate the disposer under the supervision of adults.
2. Customers should refrain from de-installing, restructuring, repairing the disposer.
3. Do NOT drop the following items into the disposer:
4. When processing oily substances or hot liquids, avoid running hot tap water (since cold water can keep oily substances in solid state so they can be easily washed away).
5. Avoid putting your fingers into disposer at all times. If you accidentally dropped something down the disposer, turn off the disposer immediately. Use a clamp to retrieve the item – never use your fingers.
6. If the machine is clogged, turn off the disposer, and use the disposer wretch to get the disposer working again.
7. When the disposer is not in use, cover its hole to prevent items from falling inside.
8. Please do not use the sink for purposes other than cooking or processing of food waste (such as bathing an infant).
9. The disposer cannot operate non-stop. Turn off the disposer when you are finished.
10. Change connection rings from time to time to prevent leakage.
|About Unistone | Careers | Contact Us | Site Map|
|© 2008 Unistone Electric Company. All rights reserved|